Following the installation of the new mopiers (notice: New Mopier Installation), some Windows users are experiencing issues printing to Hollister.
WHEN IS IT HAPPENING?
Uniflow software issues were first reported ~2PM, January 28, 2020. The steps to fix the issue are listed below.
WHY IS IT HAPPENING?
TSO is investigating the root cause of the issue, but it seems to be related to need for new drivers for the newer model mopiers.
WHO IS AFFECTED?
Windows users attempting to print to hollister.cc.gatech.edu
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Affected users can perform the following steps to fix their issue. If this does not restore printing capabilites, please contact the TSO Help Desk.
- Click the Windows button located in the bottom left corner of your screen
- In the search bar type “Control Panel” and hit ENTER
- Double click on Hardware and Sound
- Double click on Devices and Printers
- Find a printer named “input-win on Hollister.cc” (the printer may have been renamed - please select the name of whichever printer you use to print to hollister)
- Right click on the printer and select Printing preferences
- A window with Uniflow on it should pop up
- Click on the “About” box at the bottom right hand corner
- Wait on this screen for 15 seconds
- Close out of these open windows and attempt to print
WHO SHOULD YOU CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS?
Feel free to contact the TSO Help Desk (CCB 212, 404.894.7065, email@example.com).