The Help Desk team provides a primary point of contact for technical assistance to College of Computing faculty, staff and students via walk-up, phone, email or instant messaging. The team can field requests from multiple business lines (i.e. administration, research or instruction) and ensure a quick resolution through either immediate service or delegation to second tier help experts in the various TSO teams. The team also provides a primary point of contact for desktop computing needs of the College's faculty and staff as well as a secondary contact for research and instructional desktop users.
- Jason Brinson - Help Desk Support
- Adi Katkam - Help Desk Support
- Andrew Leonard - Help Desk Support
- Bricesen Ross - Help Desk Support
- Student Assistants
Enterprise supports the basic college business processes by providing uniform, reliable mechanisms for:
- Help Desk & Desktop Support
- General IT support to all faculty, staff and students
- Mobile computing support (e.g. laptops, tablets, phones)
- System Notices for outages and maintenance.
- Primary liaison to OIT for IT systems (PeopleSoft, WebWise, ICOL, Techworks, LDAP/AD, BuzzPort, T-Square)
- Request tracking/ticketing system for CoC administrative departments