The Research Program Support team endeavors to advance the College of Computing's cutting-edge research technology infrastructure and activities through providing a primary contact for research customers, coordinating research technologists, fostering self-help communities and maintaining a sustainable research lab support model.
- Dan Forsyth, Associate Director
- Vacant Position, Research Technologist (GVU)
- James Tyson, Research Technologist (CERCS)
- Will Powell, Research Technologist (CSE)
- Ken Honea, Research Technologist (CS + RIM)
- Our Service Mission
- Research Labs & Lab Managers
- Lab Desktops - Linux, Windows, OS X
- Research Web Sites - Research Center home pages, group home pages, projects, etc.
- Research Web Programming - PHP + MySQL
- Group Collaboration - wikis, mailing lists, source code control, and more.
- Event Support and Webcasting - Technical aspects and webcasting of Research events
- Vendor Grant Information - links to computer vendor grant application information
- TSO Research Wiki - Gory details about our team.