The Web Development team provides support for the College of Computing's unique business computing needs through the delivery and support of applications and databases. Our mission is to provide high quality, customer focused, enterprise information technology solutions that enable our clients to continually improve productivity and efficiency of business processes for the College of Computing.
- Brian Crowell - Associate Director
- Kim MacLeod - Application Developer Manager
- Adelle Frank - Application Developer Sr.
- Eric Korotkin - Application Developer II
Enterprise supports the basic college business processes by providing uniform, reliable mechanisms for:
- Administrative Computing
- Custom Web Application Programming (HR, Graduate Student Management)
- Database Administration
- Workflow and Process Automation
- Calendaring and Resource Scheduling
- Task Management
- Document Sharing and Collaboration
- Primary liaison to OIT for IT systems (PeopleSoft, WebWise, ICOL, Techworks, LDAP/AD, BuzzPort, T-Square)