Installing the Bomgar Client
- Go to the web page https://remote.oit.gatech.edu
- Your TSO representative can send you a Bomgar session key to assist you remotely, or can schedule a time to be available for you to select their Support Representative Name. You may see other names listed, since this is a service used by all of Georgia Tech. TSO's current Representatives are:
- Devon Hooper ( coc-dhooper33 )
- Andrew Leonard ( coc-dl168 )
- Oliver Samuel ( coc-osamuel6 )
(TSO Support members may not be available without advance notice due to licensing restrictions.)
- You will either be connected to your IT support person OR be prompted to download the Bomgar software. Please follow the steps on screen. If you encounter a problem please call 404-894-7065 or email TSO (firstname.lastname@example.org).