Learn to create a web-embeddable bibliography of your publications with Zotero and BibBase.
- Create a Zotero.org account and chose "Publish entire library" in the Zotero privacy settings.
- Install the Zotero client on your computer and link it to your Zotero.org account.
- Export a formatted file of your current bibliography from whatever software you use to manage your citations (Endnote, bibtex, etc.).
- Import this bibliography file into the Zotero client on your computer, make any corrections needed, and then sync it with the Zotero site.
- At BibBase.org, choose 'Generate BibBase page from your Zotero "Library", collections, or groups' and follow the instructions.
If you have a Drupal 7 site, the safest way to add this code to your site is following these block template instructions.