- Click Start -> Devices and Printers
The printers are under the Printers and Faxes section
- If you don't see anything, you may need to click on the triangle next to that heading to expand the section
The default printer will have a check next to it
- This can be changed by right-clicking another printer and clicking Set as default printer
- Click Start and search "Printers and Scanners"
- The printers are under the Printers and Scanners section
- The default printer will be the one most recently used at your current location
Mac OS X (10.5 and up)
- Click the Apple menu -> System Preferences...
- The printers are under the Print & Fax section of the System Preferences window.
The default printer is listed in the "Default printer:" drop-down menu.
- This can be changed by selecting another option from the drop-down menu.