- If you’re on LAWN, connect to the CoC VPN (using the Cisco AnyConnect client; VPN server should be dept.vpn.gatech.edu).
- Click Start, type \\hollister.cc.gatech.edu\input-win.
- If prompted for credentials, type ad\yourGTusername and your GT password.
- Allow the driver to install.
You should now have a printer called input-win on hollister.cc.gatech.edu.
- (This step only needs to be done once, after the initial install.) Open Devices and Printers, right-click on the new "input-win on hollister" printer and open Printing Preferences for a few seconds, then click OK. This allows the correct registry keys to populate.
- Print to the new printer. When you print you will be prompted with a box that asks for your login name. Type in your GT username.
Note: The box may pop up behind your active windows. If you do not see the box, be sure to check your task bar for it or minimize any windows that may be in front of it.
- After rebooting, the printer will appear offline for all non-GTAD bound computers. If that happens, repeat step 2 above to bring the printer back online. This will need to be done after each reboot.
- Go to any of the new CoC mopiers. You can use the prox reader to the left of the screen to login using your BuzzCard.
- Click Secure Print on the screen.
- Press the job you want to print and press the print+delete button onscreen.
- Press the onscreen Log Out button when finished.