Georgia Tech's Endpoint Management & Protection Program ensures secure management of all Institute-owned endpoint devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones.
Benefits of Endpoint Management & Protection
Protection against cyber threats
Simple self service installation and updating of GT-licensed software
Centralized process for applying patches and making updates
Compliance with university system policy
Faster, and sometimes automated, issue resolution
More information can be found https://oit.gatech.edu/endpointcompliance.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
To comply, please select one of the following options:
- Self-install:If you prefer to install the software yourself, please follow the instructions at: https://support.cc.gatech.edu/support-tools/howto/how-complete-endpoint-management-campaign
- TSO install: If you prefer us to install the software, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to schedule a time. Please include in your email weather:
- The machine is on campus or off campus
- If on campus, what your office number is.
- Verify that items on the machine have been backed up or on cloud storage, and it is ready for installation.
- Non-GT owned equipment. If you are not using GT owned equipment at home or in the office please email email@example.com to let us know.